Thursday, October 4, 2012

I ♥ Thursday {No. I}



   Today I decided to finally link up for I ♥ Thursday over at Bramblewood Fashion and actually remembered to do the post before Friday rolled around and it was to late. So here's what I'm loving so far this week.


I am certain all writers can sympathize.

   
Ever since Ashley posted this video on her blog a couple of weeks ago I have listened to it just about once every day.

 
Kristen Chenoweth // The Girl in 14G


Roy Rogers on a motocycle

~ Hanne-col

1 comment :

  1. Hanne-col! That picture of Roy is soooo cute!! Love it!

    Miss you girls!
    xo Kay

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I really do appreciate it. I do have a few requests or rules: no profanity (let's keep things PG, people), no spam, and please keep your words kind. "If you can't say something nice, do not say anything at all." — Thumper in Bambi (1942)

If you do disagree with what I say, say it kindly and civilly. I will remove any comments that do not comply with any of these rules.