Tuesday, June 10, 2014

A Renaissance

via Pinterest
 Life moves quickly.
 Life can be rip-roaringly fun.
 Life can be terrifying.
 Life as an adult is not what you imagined it would be at age ten.
 Life is good.

 Those five statements are truths that have been hitting home with me recently. With the advent of graduation from high school a couple of weeks ago, I have been groping about trying to find my new ground. I know roughly what I want to do and I have a rough idea of how I'm going to do it. It is taking that rough idea and fleshing it out into a clear and decided plan of action that is difficult for me.

 There are several things that am decided upon doing. First, keep studying. Second, keep writing as incessantly as I can. Third, try to post more frequently here. I would like to mainly focus my posts on writing, but I sometimes have a difficult time opening up publicly on the internet about my writing. Hopefully, I ease into a more comfortable zone with that by participating in Rachel Heffington's monthly Chatterbox, the monthly snippets that go around, and Beautiful People when that starts up again.

 I have a busy life and a great many things I want to accomplish. Lord willing, I would like to post at least once a week as a starter and try to grow from there.

 Here's to hoping this resolution comes to fruition.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I really do appreciate it. I do have a few requests or rules: no profanity (let's keep things PG, people), no spam, and please keep your words kind. "If you can't say something nice, do not say anything at all." — Thumper in Bambi (1942)

If you do disagree with what I say, say it kindly and civilly. I will remove any comments that do not comply with any of these rules.